Hellbreaker (AR15) - Gen2
Hellbreaker’s distinctive appearance is inspired by the P-40 Warhawk, which was one of the United States’ most-produced fighter planes when World War II began. The “nose art” that became a popular military tradition was born from the practical need to identify friendly units, but eventually evolved to express a squadron’s individuality. Considering the vast majority of AR-15 lowers look the same, we thought it was time to improve upon the standard and create some visual diversity in the market. The fierce Hellbreaker lines are where looks meet performance: it takes painstaking detail work to machine each tooth point and eyebrow curve, but we never skimp on quality along the way. When you hold a Hellbreaker, we believe you’re holding one of the finest, most unique M4/AR-15 lower receivers in the world.
Hellbreaker - Gen2 features now include a threaded bolt catch pin, reduced weight and improved styling - and lower costs to you.
- An oversized and integral trigger guard
- A beveled magazine flare that helps you load as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Machined top to bottom from 7075-T6 aluminum, a peak-strength corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
- A hard coat anodize finish per MIL-A-8625, the anodizing model for model for most military and aerospace products
- Full compatibility with all mil-spec internal parts
- Full compatibility with all other aftermarket mil-spec upper receivers
- Full compatibility with GI standard issue magazines as well as PMags
- Multi caliber mark
- Weight: 8.9oz